Famous People and Celebrities with Asthma
Famous People and Celebrities who have asthma
While writing this Asthma Information Guide there were several times when we talked to asthmatics who blamed their failures and lack of success due to asthma and their asthmatic conditions.
Asthma is dangerous, we have stressed that and if you are asthmatic you already know that. But, being an asthmatic is no excuse for "not" making it in life or being un-successful. And that's why we are listing a few celebrities and famous people with asthma but have still made a successful life out of it, and we hope they inspire you to make yours too.
- Charles Dickens, the famous author was an asthmatic.
- John F. Kennedy, the 35th US President was suffering from asthma
- Beethoven, the greatest musician of all times was an asthmatic
- Antonio Vivaldi, another popular musician was an asthmatic
- Christopher Reeve, the man who played Superman was an asthmatic
- Swimmer Nancy Hogshead won three gold medals at Olympics 1984 inspite of being an asthmatic
From the current generation of celebrities and famous people, Lindsay Lohan , Elizabeth Taylor, Dennis Rodman, Ricki Lake, Coolio and even Bill Clinton reportedly suffers from asthma.
The point of talking about these celebrities is that all said and done, having or suffering from asthma is not something you can change, but let that not be a deterrents, we hope that these celebrities and famous people can inspire you to find your own success - asthma or no asthma.